Home

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Puppy Chow/ afghan updates

I made some puppy chow today! This sounds weird, I know. Why am I making food for a puppy when I don't even have one? Well, puppy chow isn't a food for dogs, it is a delicious combination of chex cereal, peanut butter, chocolate and powdered sugar. How does that combination not sound AMAZING?! Well it is and it is EXTREMELY easy to make. ALl you gotta do is....
Measure out the stuff:
Melt it in the microwave and stir it up:
Pour it over the 9 cups of chex cereal:
Stir the mixture until all of the cereal is covered in chocolatey goodness. Then put the cereal in a plastic bag with the powdered sugar and shake until completely coated. Then, place somewhere to cool:
The end! You're done! How easy is that?!

Other news, I got some new yarn today in the mail. Colors red and navy. It's for the Barcelona  afghan. I also started putting squares together, check it out!
It's gonna look SUPER rad! can't wait! Tomorrow is going to be a huge day. I have choir try-outs and my lovely aunt Nelda is coming from Texas to come pay a visit : ) I love her to pieces and I haven't seen her in FOREVER so I can't wait to see her! She's coming to my competition on saturday too, which is pretty exciting because no one in my extended family has ever come to one of my competitions so this means so much : ) I hope I'll get a lot of crocheting done this weekend and I hope all of you have fun plans for the weekend too!
Au revoir,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment