Home

Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Brother's birthday!

Yesterday was my brother's birthday! It was really a fun day. I made these raspberry brownies. Yum! and I made mini peach pies!
It was a lot of fun, and a lot of baking! Which is still super fun. Our day was pretty chill we hung out at my house so my brother could get the iPad 2! Its super rad! Andy took a picture of me attempting to high-5 myself : P
A failed attempt but it was still funny! It totally looks like my room is a mess in the background, but this is only because I was trying to make a sample granny square, which is not excuse I know but who cares!

I got a lot of time yesterday to work on my afghan for my bed. made lots of progress on that puppy. excited about that!
Im keeping my afghan a secret on purpose : P
But yeah yesterday was a pretty chill but super awesome day! I'm working on a post right now of a couple new projects I'm gonna be working on for the next few weeks so keep an eye out for that. I hope everyone is enjoying their day! :)
xoxoxo,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment