Home

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Barcelona Afghan/ Bequeathed iPad

Well I actually had a purty busy weekend. I spent a lot it crocheting though : ) So like I was telling you I've started 3 new projects! The one I am currently working on is for one of my brothers friend who wanted me to make him an afghan of the colors of the soccer team for Barcelona. which are navy, gold and red. I am going to make 108  granny squares! and connect them all together with red yarn. I've gotten 30 done so far.
30 of those suckers in 2 days! I'm so proud of myself haha : ) I'll share more about my other 2 projects when I get started on them : P But anyways! This is gonna be exciting! I'm going to try to finish this afghan by... Monday, 18 April. Hopefully I'm make that deadline!

Another exciting thing that happened this weekend was I bequeathed my brother's old iPad! Since the booger got a new one my parents game me his old one and I am in love! : )
It's totally amazing. I love it so much it's like the most handiest thing ever! I'm so glad I got it! I've been playing angry bird like all day today because my cousin showed me how awesome it was! How have I been living without this?! it's FANTASTIC! Do you play angry birds too?
I'm definitely glad I bequeathed this iPad! I am forever grateful of my lovely brother Andy : )

I also haven been working on my afghan for my bed, which has a lot more left to do, by the way. But I have been making progress on that so I'm happy.
I hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend. Dreading going back to school tomorrow. Spring break has been amazing! Don't want it to end!
XO. Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment