Home

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Finished Afghan // happy Easter!

I've had the most fantastic weekend! I got just hang out with my family and crochet. Also watched lots of movies. Let see, The Kids are All Right, Arthur (Both the old one and the new), Rio, Easy A and .... I believe that it. All of them were Fantastic movies might I add! But the best thing I did this weekend was.... FINISH AN AFGHAN!
I finished it, then sent it on its marry way!
I'm so glad this one went to a person who is not in my family haha. that makes it even more fun!
Now that this one is done, I can finish up on the other 3 I'm workin on. Im almost done with the one I am working on for my room. I feel like I only have about... 3 more rows?

I'm going to do a scalloped edge on this one because I also learned how to do that this weekend. I hope everyone else had a wonderful easter!
XO, Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment