Home

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Salted Carmel Brownies

Yeah, You heard read correctly. I made salted carmel brownies yesterday because I was bored and had nothing else to do and they were DELICIOUS and incredibly rich. I have to make some revisions on my recipe but boy were they good.

I came up with the idea for these brownies because yesterday I was think a lot about the salted carmel hot chocolate at Starbucks (which is quite delicious, I totally recommend it) I thought it be good in a brownie! It totally is! My Lovely father and I are going to make some more again next weekend so that he can bring them into his work for the March birthdays so we'll do our revisions then. Thinking of bringing some to share with my friends in choir. We'll see if there are going to be any left!

xoxo,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment