Home

Monday, March 28, 2011

Circle Scarfs

This past week I crocheted this circle scarf for one of my good friends Alexis...

I am totally excited about this! it took me about five days to make. It's a super easy concept, but it takes a SUPER long time. A few times along the way I wanted to give up so bad because I was getting bored of the same color and the same number of the stitches and blah blah blah.... BUT! I did deliver on my promise and I made the circle scarf! And I'm so glad I did! It was well worth the wait and it definitely made Alexis' day which is all the truly matters! Now, I have started a new project, an AFGHAN! I'm really excited about this because I really considering selling them in the summertime so I'll post pictures when I'm finished with that! I hope you had a wonderful day because I know I did!
xo,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment